for Pathways to Improvement (PTI)
- Take charge of your health with self-management strategies designed for chronic, complex conditions
- Improve your health and quality of life
- Learn at your own pace
- See benefits in a short amount of time, from what took Dr. Stein years to learn
Register for PTI now!
NOTE: Registration for this course is required before registering for the live Pathways in Action mentorship.Get Started
Who should take this course?
- Patients with myalgic encephalomyelitis/chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), and Long COVID
- Fibromyalgia (FM) patients
- People living with environmental sensitivities
- People with cancer-related fatigue (e.g., post-chemotherapy), MCAS, autonomic dysfunction, and other chronic, complex conditions
- Health-care professionals and others who support those with the above conditions
- People who want to be in charge of enhancing their own health
What you will learn:
- A deeper understanding of your condition
- Symptom management and the science behind it
- Strategies to improve your sleep, thinking, pain, and more
- Additional strategies to improve your energy and vitality
More about the Course
Frequently Asked Questions
Amanda | Pathways to Improvement Moderator
The Pathways to Improvement online education course provides education and guidance, not medical diagnosis or treatment. Please do not act on any of the information provided without doing your own research and consulting your healthcare team.
NOTE: Requests to a medical or disability insurer for reimbursement of your registration fee may be denied as the Pathways course is not a medical service.
You are covered by my personal guarantee. All purchases of the Pathways to Improvement self-study course are fully refundable within 30 days of your purchase date. If for any reason, you don't believe the purchase was worth the investment or if you decide that you will be unable to complete the course, simply send an email to [email protected] with the words 'Refund Request' in the subject line. Provided we receive the request within 30 days from your date of purchase, your full payment will be refunded.