Manual (hard-copy and digital download versions)
In this manual Dr. Stein shares the strategies that she has found to be the most successful for patients in her ME/CFS, FM, ES and LC practice.
Readers are guided through a 260 page, 4-month program specific to these conditions. Let Your Light Shine Through is filled with management suggestions, tools and resources.
Mission: better health.
The eManual is a downloadable PDF. You are encouraged to print many copies of the chart/tools as you require for personal use. These tools will set you on the path to improved health.
Hard copies of the Manual are available in Black & White and Color Coil Bound versions. Please use the free downloadable "Charts and Tools" PDF to print extra copies of the charts for your personal use.
Click here for a review of the manual on ProHealth.
Manual Contents 260 pages
- Cover and Manual Information (5 pg)
- Introduction (14 pg)
- Session 1 – Laying the Foundation (28 pg)
- Session 2 – Sleep Management (22 pg)
- Session 3 – Activity, Pacing, and the Autonomic Nervous System (27 pg)
- Session 4 – Coping With Chronic Illness (25 pg)
- Session 5 – Management of Diet and Gastrointestinal Symptoms (26 pg)
- Session 6 – Lowering the Toxic Load (19 pg)
- Session 7 – Pain Management (23 pg)
- Session 8 – Depression and Anxiety (25 pg)
- Session 9 – Common Treatments (26 pg)
- Conclusion – Putting It All Together (8 pg)
Charts and Tools:
- Adapted Karnofsky Energy Rating Scale
- Functional Capacity Scale
- Sleep Chart
- Sleep Chart Adapted for Mood Activity
- Log Diet Diary
- Activity and Symptoms Chart
Click on the button below to get a free copy of Dr Stein's Charts and Tools in pdf format.Free Download - Charts and Tools
Purchase Options for the Let Your Light Shine manual
Choose ONE of the three options listed below.
Note. If you live outside of Canada, please call the office for a quote on shipping costs if you are interested in a PRINTED copy.
Black and White Coil Bound
(price includes $2.60 GST)
Full Color Coil Bound
(price includes $3.10 GST)