What is Healing Through Neuroplasticity Pathways to Pain-Free Living?
Created by Dr. Eleanor Stein, Healing Through Neuroplasticity: Pathways to Pain-Free Living is an online, self-study course that will:
- Teach you to decrease persistent pain by daily practice to rewire your brain's perception of pain
- Help you to take back control of your life
- Help you to get back to the activities you enjoy
...WITHOUT THE NEED FOR PHARMACEUTICAL DRUGS OR EXPENSIVE TREATMENTS
The course consists of 9 self-guided sessions comprised of instructional videos, online resources and downloadable documents to read offline that you can do from the comfort of your home at your own pace. All content is based on the material that Dr. Stein has been using in her neuroplasticity-based groups in her medical practice for over 8 years.
IMPORTANT NOTE: The underlying premise of Healing through Neuroplasticity is that persistent pain is a biomedical condition caused by measurable changes in the structure and function of the central nervous system. The changes are caused by neuroplasticity, the brain’s constant remodelling to adapt to circumstances and environment. Although impacted by the mind, persistent pain is not a psychological or psychosomatic condition.
Healing occurs through the intentional, repeated application of neuroplasticity-based tools to reverse the changes that caused the persistent pain to develop in the first place. To be successful, you have to change your life (thoughts, feelings and behaviors) on a consistent basis to teach your brain that pain is no longer necessary. Purposeful change requires practicing being the new you for about 1 hour/day. If you cannot make this commitment at present, I recommend waiting to register for Healing through Neuroplasticity until you are more able to make this learning and practice a priority. Neuroplasticity is not magic, your brain only rewires if you work at it.
You will learn to reverse the underlying cause of your pain and return your biology to its essential, protective function.
Tired of chronic pain?
This course is for you.
- When chronic pain becomes too much, this course if for you.
- If you have tried everything including drugs, injections, devices, manual treatments, CBT, and more, without success, this course is for you.
- If you are ready to try something new that you can do yourself without pharmaceutical drugs or expensive treatments, this course is for you.
- If you can commit to practicing the recommended tools an hour a day, this course is for you.
How this course can change your life.
- You do not have to live with persistent pain.
- Less pain = more enjoyment of your life.
- You do not need drugs or expensive treatments.
- This course teaches you techniques that you can use for the rest of your life without continued costs.
- The course comes with my 100% money-back guarantee. You can try Healing through Neuroplasticity risk-free for 30 days.
- In a short amount of time and at a low cost, you get the benefit of what took me years to learn from numerous courses, thousands of research papers, and years of experimentation to see what works best. These tools are how I cured my own pain. I still use these tools every day.
- Neuroplasticity really works; publications are emerging showing that neuroplasticity-based strategies change brain structure and function as measured by functional MRI. See my recent blog on the low back pain study.
Dr. Stein has been running neuroplasticity-based groups for over 8 years in her medical practice. She has proven that for people who do the work, improvement is the rule, not the exception.
Don't miss out - be the first to be notified when the resignation opens and get exclusive discounts for first signups
What is neuroplasticity and how does it work?
Neuroplasticity is the brain's innate tendency to make new connections between neurons each time a group of neurons fire together. This means that each thought, emotion or action you do becomes hardwired and those you do most often form the strongest neural connections. These connections can cause problems like chronic pain when they go awry. But understanding the biology of neuroplasticity allows us to consciously leverage neuroplasticity to reverse changes that are not serving us. Healing Through Neuroplasticity will teach you the tools you need to effectively rewire your brain for calm, comfort and vitality.
Skeptics are Welcome
At first I, too, was skeptical about the concept of neuroplasticity being able to help me with my persistent pain and all other symptoms. Now I practice these techniques every day. All I suggest is that you be open-minded and curious.
Click to hear my story and to see two very compelling testimonials from a patient and a student.Learn why I was skeptical
Healing through Neuroplasticity: Pathways to Pain-Free Living
What's included with your purchase?
- 9 online sessions for self-study at your own pace.
Session 1: Introducing Neuroplasticity
Session 2: Understanding Neuroplasticity
Session 3: Building Safety
Session 4: Rewiring Your Brain
Session 5: Calming the Autonomic Nervous System
Session 6: Connecting Mind and Body
Session 7: Focusing Thoughts
Session 8: Elevating Mood
- Approximately 1 hour of easy to follow instructional videos for each session.
- A fillable workbook to guide you through each session with ease
- A free copy of Dr. Stein's new book chapter on neuroplasticity
- A toolbox of practice strategies you can start today.
- A moderated, private online Community to enhance your learning.
- Weekday responses to emails about any technical aspect of the course (e.g,. where to find downloads, what to do if you forget your password).
- An app for your mobile device that enables you to access the course content and the Community from your mobile device so that you can participate anytime and anywhere
- Unlimited access (no expiry) to the course content
Online Community Discussion
All participants in the new self-study course gain free access to the private, moderated Healing Through Neuroplasticity Self-Study Community. The Community gives you an opportunity to meet and communicate with other like-minded participants in the course (you are not alone). We start you off with some topic threads and likely the list will grow based on your suggestions. You can use the Community to ask questions, respond to others' questions and to share your successes as you progress through the course.
There is no obligation to use the Community. It is there for your benefit and we hope you will use it. Even if you don't post, you may wish to review the comments and conversations of other students.
About Eleanor Stein MD, FRCP(C)
As a medical specialist in psychiatry, I have dedicated my practice to ME/CFS, FM and ES for the past 22 years. More recently I work with Long COVID. I got into this field after developing ME/CFS, FM and MCS in 1989. My health symptoms limited my ability to work and function every day for over 28 years.
After decades of trying everything imaginable, in 2017, many of the symptoms, including disabling fatigue, lifted. I think I finally "got it right" for my body. My life now is very full with work, connection and travel. It bears little resemblance to the careful, limited life I led for decades.
As I share what I have learned with my patients, many of them are getting better. So it's not just me - the tools work. And they may help you. By teaching you what I have learned, I hope your pathway to improvement will be faster than mine.
Frequently Asked Questions
How long does it take to see improvements in my health
Is there a way to network and connect with other students?
How can I be sure this course is a good fit for me?
What if I learn better with live help?
What if I am very ill and need someone to help me?
What if I can't afford it?
Is there a guarantee?
The Healing Through Neuroplasticity online education course provides education, not medical diagnosis or treatment. Please do not act on any of the information provided without doing your own research and consulting your health-care team.
NOTE: Requests to a medical or disability insurer for reimbursement of your registration fee may be denied as the Pathways course is not a medical service.
You are covered by my personal guarantee. All purchases of the Healing Through Neuroplasticity Self-Study course are fully refundable within 30 days of the purchase date of the course. If for any reason, you don't believe the purchase was worth the investment or if you decide that you will be unable to complete the course, simply send an email to [email protected] with the words 'Refund Request' in the subject line and as long as we receive the request within 30 days from the purchase date of the course, full payment will be refunded.