Created by Dr. Eleanor Stein, Healing Through Neuroplasticity: Get Your Brain off Pain is an online, self-study course that will
- Teach you to decrease persistent pain
- Help you to take back control of your life
- Help you to get back to the activities you enjoy
...WITHOUT THE NEED FOR PHARMACEUTICAL DRUGS OR EXPENSIVE TREATMENTS
You do not have to live with persistent pain.
If you have tried everything including drugs, injections, devices, manual treatments, CBT and more, this course is for you.
Dr. Stein has been running neuroplasticity-based groups for over 8 years and for people who do the work, improvement is the rule, not the exception.
The scientific connection between neuroplasticity and persistent pain is decades old and rock solid. Publications are emerging showing that neuroplasticity-based strategies change brain structure and function as measured by functional MRI.
IMPORTANT NOTE: The underlying premise of Healing through Neuroplasticity is that persistent pain is a biomedical condition caused by measurable changes in the structure and function of the central nervous system. The changes are caused by neuroplasticity, the brain’s constant remodelling to adapt to circumstances and environment. Persistent pain is not a psychological or psychosomatic condition.
Healing occurs through the intentional, repeated application of neuroplasticity-based tools to reverse the changes that caused the persistent pain to develop in the first place.
You will learn to reverse the underlying cause of your pain and return your biology to its essential, protective function.
Healing through Neuroplasticity: Get Your Brain off Pain
Hybrid Self-Study Course
- 9 online lessons for self-study at your own pace.
- Approximately 1 hour of easy to follow instructional videos for each lesson.
- A fillable workbook to guide you through each lesson with ease.
- A toolbox of practice strategies you can start today.
- A moderated, private community to enhance your learning.
- Weekday responses to emails about any technical aspect of the course (eg. where to find downloads, what to do if you forget your password).
If you are interested to learn more about this new cutting edge approach to heal from persistent pain, add your name to the wait list using the button below to be notified when the course is open for registration.
Hoped for launch date of this special PILOT offer is August, 2022.